October 03, 2015
0
Amazing Whatsapp Status in One Line
i may not be perfect, but i’m the best you’ll ever have… you’ll realize it the day i stop coming back

Totally available!! Please disturb me!!??

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.

Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you

Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.

I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live.

If things go wrong, don't go with them.

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.

Life is Short – Chat Fast!

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? thought I was the only one.

Never mind that because of the
fatigue I cannot walk, I won’t never
stop, the goal is waiting for me.

" Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment