October 03, 2015
0
Angry Young Man Status and Quotes

By God, there’s a lot to make you angry.

Don’t chat with me just when you’re bored. Bitch please! My name is not Adam Lambert. I’m not here for your entertainment.

My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.

Never regret something that once made you smile.

It’s funny how you can still love a person, but you stop needing them like you used to.

Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.

Ive tried and tried and now I give up. I refuse to be the perfect friend to people that cant treat me with the same respect.

Knows there’s a name for people like you.

If you think your opinion of me has any effect, Honey let me assure you that none of my self worth is wrapped up in what you think of me.

Attitude and personality are two different things.

No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.

If you’re going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face.

May kill you in the morning?

Is getting close to just walking away?

Did you ever just want to slap the stupid out of someone?

Is singing ‘if you’re angry & you know it punch their face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment