October 12, 2015
0
Top 10 Sad Breakup Alone Status and Quotes

1)Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything.Your job is just to pump blood,So stick to it.

2)Everyone wants to be happy.No one wants to be sad and get pain.But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.

3)Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.

4)Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it”

5)204 countries,805 Islands,7 seas,7+ Billion people and I’m single!!!

6)Time doen’t really Heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

7)The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained. ……(Best sad status )

8)Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn’t.

9)My silence is just another word for pain

10)They ignore you until they need you

0 comments:

Post a Comment