November 25, 2015
0
Gf whatsapp status { Romantic Love Quotes }

I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

Read More:-Love Cute Couple Status and Quotes

I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.



I fall in love with you, I don't know why or how. I just did...

The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.

Read More:-Love Cute Couple Status and Quotes

The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.

Every morning is nature's way of giving me one more chance to kiss your loving heart and to make you happy!


Someone asked me, how's life? I just smiled & replied, she's fine.

Read More:-Couple Life Whatsapp Status ideas

Sometimes its better to put LOVE into hugs than to put it into words.


Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life...'' ♥ :-)

Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment