November 26, 2015
0
Heart Touching Thinking Of You Cute Love Quotes Collection

= My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.

= Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night.

Read More:- love Ego Status For Whatsapp

= You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.

= Words cannot express how much I love you. You are my love, now and forever.

= If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.

Read More:- love Ego Status For Whatsapp

= How much I love you is like trying to explain how water tastes. Impossible.

= Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.

= I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.

Read More:- love Flirty status in English in One Line

= In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.

= The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

Read More:- Whatsapp Life Attitude love Short Status

= Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

= I love you more today than yesterday but nothing like tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment