November 25, 2015
0
Most Popular Romantic Love Facebook Status Quotes

Falling in love you with again and again is my only wish. Staying in love with you forever is my only hope.

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

 Read More:-Relationship Quotes and Status

The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the job of someone's presence.

Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at some one silently.


A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.

Being someone's first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.

Read More:-Tropical love Whatsapp Status

I have had a very terrible day. But it always makes me feel better to see a gorgeous girl smile. Would you smile for me?

Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to.


One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of you.

Read More:-Real Love Breakup Relationship Quotes

Spaces between your fingers are supposed to be filled with mine.

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.


I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment