November 22, 2015
0
Romantic Kiss Status and Sms For Girlfriend

The cutest thing a guy can do is smile in the middle of kissing because he's so happy to be kissing you.

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.

As he kissed me, I wondered how, in the middle of a rainstorm I could feel like I was burning alive.

Read More:- Love Sad Bewafa Sms and Shayari in hindi

I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs.

I don’t wanna miss one smile, I don’t wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna stay here with you just like this.

It’s the way that he makes you feel, it’s the way that he kisses you it’s the way that he makes you fall in love..


One day you’ll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.


Your lips look so lonely, would they like to meet mine?

Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off.

It’s not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

Hug me when I’m there, miss me when I’m not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.


I remember doing the sex scene in Red Rock West. I had to kiss Nic Cage and then look like I was going down on him. And he couldn't do anything - he just had to lie there.

Boys always like to see girls kiss. I don't get it; girls don't want to see boys kiss.

As he kissed me, I wondered how, in the middle of a rainstorm I could feel like I was burning alive.

Kiss is autograph of luv, music of affection and sign of seduction.

KISS is Key of LOVER'S passion 4 intent of seduction felt beyond & above.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

A Kiss Seals Two Souls For A Moment In Time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment