November 25, 2015
0
Short Romantic lines for whatsapp status

Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. I love you with all my heart and soul.

Read More:-Long Distance Shayari Sms in Hindi

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile. Thinking of you makes my day better. Being with you is the best thing ever, I love you forever.

When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.

Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.

I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.

Read More:-Dard Bhare {Love-Hate} SmS in Hindi

When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.

Distance is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.

A moment with you is better than eternity anywhere else

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite...

There are a lot of people who call you by your name, but there is only one person who can make it sound so special.

I dont know exactly what I was waiting for but when Im with you, It feel like everything I’ve been waiting for.

Read More:-Sad Breakup Whatsapp Status


The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.

When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

I can't place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment