November 18, 2015
0
Whatsapp Attitude Pissed off Status and Message

I can change from being pissed off to being happy but I don't see it as bipolar I see it as being a girl.

I really want to say some bad words that i have been holding in, but i'll continue to bite my tongue for as long as i can... I may soon need a new tongue!

At least being pissed off is better than being pissed on.

when life gets you down the best thing to do is get back up and yell "TO HELL WITH THIS SHIT"

Evidently, being pissed off with someone can motivate you creatively!

Can go from zero to psycho in one text msg flat.

Ok. Now that I'm done being pissed off I'm going to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and pray for forgiveness.

Being pissed off and starving doesn't mix.

I hate being pissed off, but with you, it comes so naturally.

Being pissed off all the time may be useful for work but it gets old. It wears on you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment