November 16, 2015
0
Whatsapp Status and Sms Collection

I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.

I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.

I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!

It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.

Here my dad comes on whatsapp... From now on my status would be '***no status***' or just a smiley...

Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.

Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman :)

INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar....They Always Look Good...IF IT IS NOT YOURS...

Is Your Life Boring? Yes? Then Type 'I Love <ur bf="" gf="" name="">' And Send It To All Your 

Relatives! Your Life Won't Be Boring Anymore! :P

I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;)

Why Is It That In Every Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows 

What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are. ♥

Virginity can be cured.

You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.

It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.

Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment