December 04, 2015
0
Latest Super Attitude Short Status For Whatsapp

I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak

My attitude depends on the people in front of me

Read More:- Today's Attitude Status in Hindi For Whatsapp

Its true that im not perfect in many things
but even dis is true that
many things r not perfect without me.


I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business.


Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition


Read More:- Super High Attitude Quotes in English For Whatsapp

Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life

I'm tired of chasing my dreams, I'm just going to ask them where they're going and meet them there later.


Be yourself and you can be anything.


When I hear someone sigh that life is hard, I am tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’

Read More:- Akad Attitude Status in Hindi and English

0 comments:

Post a Comment