July 16, 2016
0
“Real love is knowing someone’s weaknesses and not taking advantage of them. Knowing their flaws and accepting who they are.”

Nobody has the ability to make me feel as weightless and carefree as you can.

“We live in a generation of not being in love, and not being together. But we sure make it feel like we’re together because we’re scared to see each other with somebody else.” – Drake (Doing It Wrong Lyrics)

Nobody could ever burn a light as bright as the one you’ve lit in my heart.

One of the greatest joys in my life is making you smile.

“You love me and I love you, and your heart hurts, mine does too. And it’s just words and they cut deep but it’s our world, it’s just us two.” – Drake (Look What You’ve Done Lyrics)

“Seven days without love makes one weak.” – Drake

0 comments:

Post a Comment