July 26, 2016
0
My attitude depends on the people in front of me.

Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…… then i simply replied… ” BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE.....

Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.
Girl Attitude Status For Whatsapp Updates

Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.

People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.

Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent
Attitude Status For girls

I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.

LEGENDS don’t die.. I am a LIVING EXAMPLE!

When i was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”

0 comments:

Post a Comment