October 18, 2014
0
Good Life Cool Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes


1]I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!
2]Hey there….. be there.
3]typing….
4]Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else
5]My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
6]I will be back before you pronunce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
7]We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police
8]move on…
9]God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me
10]Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.
11]I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather….not screeming and yelling like his passengers in car.
12]The last thing i want to do is hurt you…..but its still on the list;)
13]You don’t have to like me….I am not a facebook status.
14]Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ….wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.
15]I like to take road less travelled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
16]Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees widout brains
17]I can see you checking my whatsapp status.B)
18]There are many things you can’t buy….but still pay for them.
19]Whattsapp status is loading
20]If i had a gun with two bullets and i was with hitler,bin laden and you[insert your ex or your enemy's name],i would shoot you twice.
21]battery about to die
22]Urgent calls only
22]Status under construction.
23]No status available
24]Life is short, chat fast..!!!
25]Life is too short to be updating status
26]Too busy to update a status. 0_o
27]formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….
28]since 1910
29]Life is too short. Don’t waste it copying my watsapp status….
30]I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
31]Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
32]Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.
33]Error: status unavailable
34]Waiting for wi-fi network.
35]Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)

36]One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!