October 29, 2014
0
Breakup Alone sad whatsapp status


"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."



Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.

"A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ."
John Steinbeck



Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.


"Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain"



My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.

Your mind may be sad because youre not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you.

The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.


Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.

" I'm afraid to take another step because I might lose you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment