November 26, 2014
0
best attitude status forever 


Unicorns can’t fly. I can’t fly. Therefore I
am a unicorn
Music always helps, no matter what
you’re going through.
Never change who you are just because
you’re afraid of losing them. If they really
love you, your imperfections won’t matter.

People change, things go wrong, shit
happens and life goes on.
I think October, November and December
are the best months of the year.
Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn’t come with ‘USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS’!
Attitudes are more important than facts.

Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
If i liked your status on facebook that means you have entertained me.
The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!

My wall. My status. My opinions. My thoughts. None of your business…
Some people say “Never forget me..
Some people say “Remember me always..
But I love my attitude..
So I say..
“Forget me if u can..”
When Sum One #Hates Me
for no reason Then
Its My #pleasure to Give them a #reason
_!_
If you cant find whats good in me
try to find whats wrong in U
You have not lived my life;
Suffered my pain;
Enjoyed my happiness;
Walked my path;
So don’t judge me! God is the only one with that right!
I’m sorry, I can’t listen to your promises anymore,
I’m allergic to Bull-Shit!
Today has been officially declared POKE AN IDIOT WITH A STICK day
i am what i am..
i will never try to be some one else.
If life hands you lemons……
Squirt them in people’s eyes!
A great attitude can carry you through rough times–a bad attitude can be the cause of the rough times!
Wishes that some people would just type back instead of being bitchy , i hate it i am being nice but there’s no point!
Is wondering~Do the people who wont work out of laziness’s & would rather milk welfare and unemployment still look 4ward to the weekend as the ones who work?