June 30, 2015
0
Awesome Heart Touching Love Romantic Quotes

Love is when u hold her hand and don't wanna leave it.....


Start with a word morning bae 😘 and end with a word goodnight bae 😊💜 

Im just smile when i saw your face because you're too beautiful my crush 😊
Best thing is when u watch your crush's photos and never bored 💜❤

Never blame anyone if u get hurt, because u the one who take the risk and decided who worth to try 

I'm sorry for being jealous
Because i'm afraid to lose the best thing in my life

Im jealous 😞 when u talk about your ex 😞😞 


I Love the one who talking on phone with me now 😊 don't you know?

You're not my first n not even my last yet!! But i will make u my princess ❤
Never let ur girlfriend cry alone, That what a man must do 

Incoming Search From:-
Heart Touching Love Quotes Collection
Heart Touching Love Quotes
Extremely Romantic Quotes
Love Quotes Sms Messages
Mind Blowing Love Sayings
Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes
heart touching romantic quotes in hindi
heart touching love quotes for him
heart touching love quotes for a loved one
heart touching sad love quotes
heart touching love quotes pictures
heart touching love quotes in english
heart touching love quotes in telugu

heart touching love quotes for facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment