June 27, 2015
0
Heart Touching Break up Quotes in English

Everyone thinks that "I m happy and fine" but look a li'l closer,u will see tears in my eyes.....

I don't care for people, who don't care for me.

Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl

Love isn’t complicated, people are.

Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.

I don't depend on people anymore because I'm tired of being disappointed.

The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go

The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(

I am not happy without you :(

When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.

Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.

If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.

The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U :-(

Breaking Up Is Just Like Having The Worst Nightmare After Having The Best Dream

I don’t need drugs, Life is killing me slowly all by itself.

Don't cry for the person who doesn't know the value of your tears.

Happiness is not ready made, It comes by our own actions….!!!!

If you’re sad about being alone on Valentines Day, just remember that nobody loves you on any other day of the year either.

No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life.

Love that gives us our pet is unique, I feel very sad because my dog died. In the house it

Incoming Search From
  •  Goodbye quotes   
  • Moving On quotes   
  • Letting Go quotes   
  • Opportunity quotes   
  • Relationship Advice quotes 
  • Letting Go quotes   
  • Bad Relationship quotes   
  • Getting Over Someone quotes   
  • I Deserve Better quotes 
  • Rejection quotes   
  • Despair quotes   
  • Chance quotes   
  • Opportunity quotes   
  • Love quotes   
  • Relationship quotes 
  • Letting Go quotes   
  • I Deserve Better quotes 
  • Goodbye quotes   
  • Letting Go quotes   
  • Im Over You quotes   
  • Falling Out Of Love quotes 
  • Broken Love quotes   
  • Broken Heart quotes   
  • Heartbreak quotes   
  • Being Hurt quotes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment