August 02, 2015
0
Cute Cool Whatsapp Status and Quotes 

To sin is to live

 I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

 Sitting in class wondering how the hell the teacher got the job.

 My last seen,was to check your last seen at

 Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away

 A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, be my world

 I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition

 Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it

 Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.

 The last thing i want to do is hurt you.....but its still on the list

 I like to take road less travelled.....helps me to avoid traffic 

 There are many things you can't buy....but still pay for them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment