August 21, 2015
0
Popular Love Quotes that Can Help To Impress Your Partner 


I love when i wake up and the first text i see on my cell is yours <3

What is the difference between blood and you?
Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.


Today sumthing amazing happened ! Again !
He became mine ! and i became HIS ! Again !

Wanting u is easy missing u is hard.
Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my arms.
Constantly think of u when we r apart.
Ive got the padlock u have the key to my heart.

I can't dream my future without you ...
Its only you who can make laugh !

U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, 
u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n 
I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u.

No matter what happens,No matter what you do,My Love will always remain the same that's my promise to you.



Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue My Life Would Be Hell If I Didn't Have You.

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart.
U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind.
I may mean nothing to u but u'll always be special to me.

When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you





0 comments:

Post a Comment