September 05, 2015
0
Miss You Darling Whatsapp status

Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.

When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.


I Miss You Status- True Love Facebook Status

The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.

A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.
If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.


I Miss You Sweety – Quotes For Her

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I would give away a thousand days just to spend one more day with you.

You make me feel whole. When you’re not around, I feel like a part of me is missing.
Long Distance Miss You Quotes

Distance means so little when someone means so much.

Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.

When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment