October 25, 2015
0
Cool Quotes and Status for Whatsapp

People says impossible is nothing, I do nothing everyday

i know you look on my status

Today its me, tomorrow will be u

So many girls, not much time

My dream is to fly..over a rainbow..so high..

Smile is nothing like always happy

People with status don't need status...

Don’t under estimate My power

I am hot dude with cool attitude

Courage knows what not to fear

Time change Priority changes

Whatever you will live at the end you will leave

I still care, that’s the problem

Your eyes are my status.

Have a good time :)

Life must go on :-)

I’m an angel with an attitude...mind it :)

Follow your heart and see where you land.

I don’t need to be wanted I want to be needed...

My attitude changes depend on who I'm around.

I can't see myself without you...

Always trying to cool my self

Try to say letter m without your lips touching

"Cool boy's" £njoy all the testes of Life ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment