November 18, 2015
0
Anger quotes Angry Status Angry Saying for Whatsapp

Nobody makes you angry, you decide to use anger as a response.

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, my ability to look over things as ignorance - but make no mistake, when i've had enough, i'm done!

Using a cattle prod or shock collar on a couple of people is looking so good right now..

Whatever the situation may be. Don't ever be cold to someone you care about. Indifference and unanswerable question hurts more than angry words.

It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt.

Stunned, shocked, disappointed, upset, frustrated, angry as hell and totally gutted. It's all out of my hands!

Give someone an inch, they take a yard... That's when you give them a foot and shove it up their a**

I chose to be happy; sad; angry- but never did I choose to fall in love with you. It just happened naturally.

Is having a "f*ck off and leave me the hell alone" kind of day! Be warned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment