November 18, 2015
0
Latest Whatsapp Status in One Line

I've watched csi, csi miami, csi new york, and ncis,.. Do not piss me off, because i know how to get rid of all the evidence.

If somebody ever wished to be me for a day, they'd be the most pissed-off person once they got here. They would be, like, in hell.

“Men don't know much about women. We do know when they're happy. We know when they're crying, and we know when they're pissed off. We just don't know in what order these are gonna come at us.”

Don't put your trust in a bad friend nor even trust a good friend, for if he should get angry with you, he may bring all your secrets to light.

“Look. I was pissed off! That's all I could say. I really felt that I wanted to do that shit. At one point in time, I really wanted to do that shit. For real.”

You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.

“It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.”

Perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset or irritated with each other. It's how fast you resolve and bounce back to normal.

“I hate being tickled. Sure, it makes me laugh, but when I get tickled, I get pissed off. I'm like a monkey when I get tickled - woo-hoo!”

Is really sick and tired of being the one that gets f*cked over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment