November 18, 2015
0
Attitude Quotes in English To Show Anger-ness

You assume you've made me angry. I assume you think i care.

If everything happens for a reason, then me being pissed off is a part of that reason right?
No, i don't have a licence to kill. I do, however, have a learner's permit...i suggest you shut up now...

Fed up of people being pissed off with me and not telling me. Grow some balls and just tell me what i've done.

Will not sit down, shut up, and smile like there's nothing wrong. I will stand up, shout, and scream for what i believe is right! You are wrong!

I was finally getting over being pissed off this morning & here we go again!!!

Okay... Just need to get this out. I'm angry, pissed off, upset, frustrated, and irritated. No reason.. Just am. Don't ask why... Cuz i don't know. Pffft.

Being pissed off gets old. I'm just at a whole new "fuck it" level...

I'm certainly no victim in this. I don't want to come off as a sad sack; I pissed a lot of people off.
Pissed Off 
There comes a point in your life when you realize that you're tired of trying and it's time to cut your losses and let go. I have reached that point

0 comments:

Post a Comment