December 25, 2015
0
Best Attitude Status of This Year in Hindi and Eng

लगा के आग दिल में चले हो कहाँ हमदम ,., 
अभी तो राख उड़ने पे तमाशा और भी होगा ,.,!!!

Kisi ne roja rakha, kisi ne upwas rakha, humne wo punay nahi kamaaye, bas maa baap ko apne paas rakha.. 
Upar wala bhi apna aashiq hai isiliye toh kisi ka hone nahi deta.. 

Who wants to be famous? It is better to be great. I ‪don‬’t have ‪Attitude‬, ‎But‬ ‎I have‬ a ‪personality‬ that you ‪can’t ‪handle‬..

I never meant to make fun of you…I am sorry that my words hurt you…I will do everything it takes to make it up to you…I promise….!!!! 

Kash wo samajhte is dil ki tadap ko,To yun hamai ruswa na kiya hota,Unki ye berukhi bhi manzoor thi hamai,bas ek bar hamai samjh liya hota… 

Itni lambi umar ki dua mat maang mere liye… kahin esa na ho ki tu bhi chord de aur maut bhi na aaye...

Guy goes to gym and asks instructor which machine is best to train on and impress girls? Trainer: You are in the wrong place. Go to ATM machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment