January 23, 2016
0
Latest Facebook Status and Updates for Happiness

Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.

Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.

When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings b’coz its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.

If someone in your life makes you forget your past that someone is surely your future.

I love my parents no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, b?coz I know, at the end, they?ll always be there.

Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it.

Mathematics may not teach us how to add love or how to minus hate. But it gives us every reason to hope that every problem has a solution.

We are only given today and never promised tomorrow. So make sure you tell the peope who are special in your life, that you love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment