February 05, 2016
1
Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.

What is known in the heart doesn't always need to be uttered by Mouth.

Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status.


Don't feel special. Some people keep your number in phone list just not to answer your call.
After all we all are stories in the end.

Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

~ Some People Change Your Life, Then Leave Without Explanation !!

~ The most eloquent silence, that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

~ Play the moments. Pause the memories. Stop the pain. Rewind the happiness.

~ I Miss you dearly my heart aches, My head is lost, I really miss you.

~ The Ones Who Are Crazy Enough To Think That They Can Change The World Are The Ones Who Do.

1 comments: