February 22, 2016
0
Attitude Reloaded..
Girl: I hate you..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: WoW.. Wht a co-incidence..
****
Dont try to understand me.
If you do
Then either ull go mad;-(
Or
You will start loving me

****

Me: “Why am I still single?”
Brain: “You’re weird as shit.”
Body: “And you’re fat.”
Face: “Plus you’re ugly.”
Food: “But I’m here for you.”
****

People say nothing is impossible.
“What a coincidence, I do nothing daily”

****

A Really Well Said Msg-
”Sometimes U Have To Shut Up, Swallow Ur Pride Accept That U’re Wrong..
It’s Not Giving Up,
It’s Called Growing Up”
****

Awesome Lines Forever:
I’m Glad I’m An Average Looking,
Because Then I Know Someone Loves
Me For Me, Not As A Trophy They Can
Show Off . .

****

Rock-On Attitude Quote:
.
.
.
.
.
Do U Like Me As I Am?
Or Should I Pray GOD 2 Improve Ur
Taste..??!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment