March 03, 2016
0
May your guardian angel watch over you as you slumber, pleasant dreams.

I’m off to the place where I’m always skinny and rich! Yes! Dreamland here I come!

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving GOOD NIGHT.

Do not go gentle into that goodnight, rage, rage against the dying of the light.



Good night moon, good night stars, good night you, wherever you are.

No matter how far you are… you are always in my thoughts! Good night.

I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since I got up… good night!

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can.



The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more

Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you babe goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment