April 19, 2016
0
Time does not change people, their choices do. 

Don’t waste your time with explainations, people only hear what they want to hear.

Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself.

Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number :D

The best feeling in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone.

It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.

That’s so sweet when couples act like bestfriends and bestfriends act like couples.

The sweetest place is to be in someones thoughts and the safest place is to be in someones heart.

They ask me what I see in you and I smile, look down and say nothing b’coz I don’t want them to fall in love with you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment