July 30, 2016
0
“What's the difference between a classical guitar and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family of four.”

“I don’t read music. I don’t write it. So I wander around on the guitar until something starts to present itself.”


Johnny Depp has actually played guitar for Oasis, Marilyn Manson, and Aerosmith.
Guitar Status Quotes for Facebook / Whatsapp
Guitar Status Quotes for Facebook / Whatsapp - latestwhatsappstatus.blogspot.com

“New year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.”

I don't just sing the song, I also sing the background music and the guitar solo.

“I don’t understand why some people will only accept a guitar if it has an instantly recognizable guitar sound. Finding ways to use the same guitar people have been using for 50 years to make sounds that no one has heard before is truly what gets me off.”

Attitude Hindi Love Status Lines 

 When boys can play the guitar. ❤

“I may not have written the song, but I could add my story to it. Everyone out there could. That was what made music so powerful.”

If a boy can play guitar, it makes him that much more attractive.

“I’m singing what I want to sing based on the emotion of what that day feels like. That’s what comes out of my mouth and guitar. That impacts people. They know anything can happen.”

* falls* Friend: ''Dude, did you just trip on your own foot?'' Me: ''No, some idiot left an air guitar just sitting there on the floor!''

If someone who plays the guitar is a guitarist does that mean someone who raps is a rapist?

New Cute Whatsapp Status in Hindi on Girlfriend

“Never ever let anyone take the charge of your Guitar called LIFE. Tune your Dreams, for you are the composer of the tracks of your life. Why do you wait? What are you scared of?”

“I just managed to convince my grandmother that it was a worth while that was something to do, you know, and when I did finally get the guitar, it didn’t seem that difficult to me, to be able to make a good noise out of it.”

The guitar influence that affected my songwriting came from the New Wave of British Heavy Metal.

“You couldn't not like someone who liked the guitar.”

I never felt so close to a guitar as that silver one with mirrors that I used on stage all the time.

“you’re always learning about this thing everytime you pick it up” ~ Keith Richards

 “The history of music is mortal, but the idiocy of the guitar is eternal.”



“When I look for what I’m going to listen to I go backwards. I’m always going the other way you see. Most people are trying to figure out ‘how do I get in the fast lane going that way?’. I’m going in the other direction. I wanna find the oldest thing to do.” ~ Eric Clapton

“The power of music feels like taking a a nice brake from this busy world”

“Sometimes a woman has experienced too much life to have any blush left in her cheeks, but the man who puts it there is someone not easily forgotten.”

I can't even read notes. But I can teach someone how to make a guitar smoke.

“That's all I wanted to do as a kid. Play a guitar properly and jump around. But too many people got in the way.”

“My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am.”

Bewafa shayari

0 comments:

Post a Comment