July 29, 2016
0
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.

Never confuse motion with action.

Top Romantic Dp For WhatsApp Profile Picture

Never forget the power of silence, that massively disconcerting pause which goes on and on and may last induce an opponent to babble and backtrack nervously.

Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand-new day.

The single and most dangerous word to be spoken in business is no. The second most dangerous word is yes. It is possible to avoid saying either.

A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.

Mine is better than ours.

Those have a short Lent who owe money to be paid at Easter.

Industry need not wish.

Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.

Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.

Fatigue is the best pillow.

If you desire many things, many things will seem few.

Top 4 Complicated love hindi Status

Place a higher priority on discovering what a win looks like for the other person.

The truth is, unless you let go unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize the situation is over, you cannot move forward.

I want to put a ding in the universe.

You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don't care how hard this is, I don't care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life.

The first mistake in public business is the going into it.

When you make a promise, keep it.

Success is not about what you have. It is about how you handle what you have.
life quotes for whatsapp status

Latest Top 3 Love Status in Hindi

One of the things that may get in the way of people is that they're not in touch with their passion. If you're passionate about what it is you do, then you're going to be looking for everything you can to get better at it.

When you're finished changing, you're finished.

Time is money.
life quotes for whatsapp status

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment