September 06, 2016
0
Here we have a best collection of the Upset whatsapp status, alone Upset status for whatsapp, , whatsapp status about Upset , best alone Upset status for whatsapp and facebook, Upset whatsapp status in hindi, best Upset messages, Upset whatsapp quotes, alone Upset whatsapp status ideas, Upset status for fb, latest alone Upset status for whatsapp, Upset whatsapp status updates and much more…
Upset Quotes

It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.

Your mind may be sad because youre not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.

Trying to hide your feelings and pretending like nothing is wrong.

I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain..


The greatest pain that comes from love, is loving someone who are not here...

Dil ke dard kam ho jate jab Ma or Tum Hum Ho jate..!

My silence is just an other word for my pain...

Sometimes, it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.

I don't care for people, who don't care for me !!!

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding..



0 comments:

Post a Comment