September 11, 2016
0
Attitude Status, Short Attitude Quotes

Attitude Status, New Attitude Status 2016, Best Attitude Status, Latest Attitude Status, New Attitude Quotes 2016, Latest Attitude Quotes, Style STatus, Best Attitude Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

The world is full of cactus, but we don’t have to sit on it.

Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.
Attitude Status, Short Attitude Quotes

If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.

The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

I'm not virgin, my life fucks me everyday.

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.

People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

I love my job only when I'm on vacation

Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.

In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle... He's dreaming too.

My attitude is based on how you treat me.

People laugh at me becoz i am different and i laugh becoz they all are same…

Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.

Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.

Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.

Positive anything is better than negative thinking.

If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com

The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can't ;)

I'm sorry my fault. I forgot you're an Idiot.

I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.

Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.

Please don't get confused between my my attitude & personality!

How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? they both have an iPhone.

My attitude based on how you treat me.

Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off.

Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.


     

0 comments:

Post a Comment