September 22, 2016
0
Here Are Best love Whatsapp Status and love Quotes. You Can See lots of love quotes, romantic love quotes, couple love status, Put them on your social apps status to impress the person whom you love so much. All these are related to the love whatsapp status and are good status for whatsapp. Hope you all will surely like these short love quotes. 


You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other.

I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.

I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life

Love isn't complicated, people are.

Love is like a Air ..We can't see it but! we can feel it..

Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.

No matter how "busy" a person is...if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!

LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKES UR WORLD BEAUTIFUL

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.

I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will


Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.

Love is not about how much you say “i love you” but how much you can prove that it’s true.

There is No Scale To Measure the love..

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.


Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

Hope that you have seen the love status for whatsapp in hindi and other languages, these are the lovely status for whatsapp, all these statuses on love are collected from the best top authors, now you can update them and also keep on changing each status every day. Update love quote and enjoy with your beloved ones, if you have any other best love statuses comment here lets share.

Search Tags:
whatsapp status love, whatsapp love status, romantic status for whatsapp, whatsapp status for love, best love status for whatsapp, love whatsapp status, best whatsapp love status, whatsapp status on love,  lovely status for whatsapp, status whatsapp love, love status for whatsapp in english, whatsapp status love quotes, cute love status for whatsapp, sad love status for whatsapp, short love status for whatsap

0 comments:

Post a Comment