September 04, 2016
0
In This Post You Will Find Hugh collection of romantic whatsapp status in hindi for Boyfriends and girlfriends in Hindi English.Cute Love Romantic Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriends are given below.

I am single because I take relationships seriously.
Cute Love Status for Whatsapp

The person who makes u happiest is the person who can hurt u the most. 

I promise you this, no matter Any one enters your life, I will love more than any of them.

Read More:-Beautiful Love Quotes for Partner
 Beautiful Love Quotes for Partner
You can replace me, but u can't replace the memories you had with me.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

There is No Scale To Measure the love..

When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.

Never trust your heart because it's on the right side.

In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

Loving you is like breathing – so effortless, so natural. And so essential to life.

The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings

Perfect love casts out all fear.

Read More:-Drake Quotes About Love, Life and Missing Someone
 Drake Quotes About Love, Life and Missing Someone

If you listen, you can hear love in the music.

Love can be hard at times, btu true love is worth the effort.

Love isn't complicated, people are.

Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.

I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

All I really want is for u to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright. 

It would be a waste of dream... if you are not in Dream...!!

When u really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours. 

Read More:-Feeling Love Status for Girlfriend / Boyfriend
 Feeling Love Status for Girlfriend / Boyfriend

0 comments:

Post a Comment