September 06, 2016
0
In This Post You Will Find Hugh collection of Cute Love Quotes in One Line and romantic whatsapp status for Boyfriends and girlfriends in Hindi English.Cute Love Romantic Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriends are given below.

Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st...!!
Cute Love Quotes in One Line

A person who loves u truly will never let u go whatever the situation is.

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of u.

 Jo beet geya use socha nahi karte ,!jo mil gya use khoya nahi karte...

Making me Happy does not Require a lot of Effort, Actually your Presence is Just Enough.

Every Love story is beautiful, But ours is my favorite...

Read More:-Top Romantic whatsapp status quotes
 Top Romantic whatsapp status quotes
Read More:-Romantic Love WhatsApp Dp Profile Picture
 Romantic Love WhatsApp Dp Profile Picture
Read More:-Most Romantic Quotes for your Lover
 Most Romantic Quotes for your Lover

0 comments:

Post a Comment