March 23, 2017
0
Looking For Whatsapp Status 2017 Then Here You Will Get Best WHatsapp STtaus Collection

2017 Whatsapp Status Quotes - Unique Status

2017 Whatsapp Status Quotes - Unique Status
2017 Whatsapp Status Quotes - Unique Status


I hate it when restraining orders get in the way of meaningful relationships. Well played future wife. You win this round.

I just ended a 5 year relationship. Luckily it wasn't mine.

X, sometimes I think you're not taking our pretend relationship seriously.

Relationship Status: I asked my wife what women really want and she said attentive lovers. Or maybe it was "a tent of lovers." I wasn't really sure, but was too worried to ask.

Read More:-Download and install Android O Developer Preview for Nexus Devices

Read More:-50+ Latest Whatsapp Status 2017 – New Whatsapp Status

Read More:-hindi shayari – sad shayari Love Messages

Read More:-Funny Pappu Ka Attitude Jokes

Read More:-Funny UP की प्राचीन Dictionary in Hindi 

0 comments:

Post a Comment