June 13, 2017
6
My Best Friend is my Papa / Father Quotes

A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes. Fathers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

A mans work is from sun to sun, but a Father'ss work is never done!!!!

You are one of a kind, A better DAD I could not find!!!!

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Fathers.!!!

North South East West, From all DADS you are the best.!!!


My Best Friend is my Papa / Father Quotes


One of life is greatest jobs: Fatherhood!!!!

An ounce of Father is worth a ton of priest.!!!

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every Father has it.

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing post. I am very glad to read your post. You have gave me a new pespactiv. Thank you so much for sharing this such a amazing post.

    Independence Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete